Statement of Faith & Purpose
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative word of God. (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
- We believe there is one God. God is Triune; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4, Mt. 28:19, 2 Cor. 13:14, 2 Pet. 1:20-21).
- We believe in the virgin birth, the deity of Jesus Christ, His sinless life, His miracles and His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, and His ascension to the right hand of the Father. (Is. 7:14, Lk. 24:39, Heb. 4:15, 1 Pet. 1:18-19).
- We believe the plan of redemption, salvation through grace, repentance and acceptance, and the new birth. (John 3:16; Eph. 2:8; Luke 13:3; John 3:3).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, through the gifts and fruit of the Spirit. The Holy Spirit has given gifts for conquest; and has given us spiritual fruit for character. (1 Cor. 12:1-11; Gal. 5:22).
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit to endue the believer with power, and that His incoming is after the same manner as in Bible days. (Acts 1:4; 1:8, 2:4).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (2 Cor. 5:10).
- We believe that God has commissioned His church to evangelize the world and make disciples. (Matt. 28:19-20; Mark 16:15).
- We believe in the Unity of Believers (John 17:21).